Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Rave Review on "Creating Depth in your Paintings"


Hello Joe,

When I read about your book, I ordered it and am thrilled to have it in hand.  I have moved so far away from art due to my full-time commitment to providing individual literacy tutoring for disadvantaged children.  

Each year it gradually evolved into literally a full-time job of structuring individual lesson plans and meeting 
with children at Brevard Elementary School.  Last year I served 21 children.  It is my hope to begin to build in time to explore the fundamentals of drawing.  Your carefully-crafted steps encourage developing those skills.

Several years ago I took a drawing course offered by Brevard College's Creekside, a wonderful asset to our  community.  I just did not follow up with that experience, so I feel I am back to "square one".  As a more reasonable tutoring schedule develops for this school year, I hope to commit a time to drawing and forming a better foundation for the art I would love to pursue.

You are not only an accomplished artist, but a born teacher.  You consider the goal/objective and move forward in logical, easy-to-follow steps for the student.  Hope you continue to draw, paint, and publish!


Judy  (not my sister).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest work